Restored Freedom Defense Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello RFDC! Greetings from FDC!

Go down

Hello RFDC! Greetings from FDC! Empty Hello RFDC! Greetings from FDC!

Post  Safwan Ramzan Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:20 am

Hello RFDC,

Greetings from FDC. I am General Safwan Ramzan from original Freedom Defense Corps from Face of Mankind. I have been aware of you lads existence in Fallen Earth from quite a while and it's good to see FDC branching out and spreading their wings. I just wanted to come here and take sometime to inform some of you lads who might be interested in knowing the future of the original FDC.

A few months ago. A kickstarter took place to revive and attempt to upgrade the Face of Mankind. And people who love the original FDC has bought the Freedom Defense Corps and we're working really hard day and night and have achieved great amount of success in gathering all the loyalists to FDC under single roof. Face of Mankind's new expansion: Fall of the Dominion is suppose to go live at the start of next year.

I just thought it'd be great to inform some of our old school folks here in RFDC who left the game and the faction once it was disbanded. Let it be known that FDC has once again found home in Face of Mankind and we welcome all our brothers and sisters from RFDC to come and join us. It'll be good to have some old faces around for sure!

I wish ya all good luck in fallen earth. hope to see some of you joining us @ FDC in Face of Mankind.

PS: since my account is new it can't post links. So if anyone wants, I can PM them the forums link. as long as it's cool with the administrators. Smile

Cheers,
Safwan

Safwan Ramzan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down